Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, County Departments, community services and FEMA are hosting a Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) that will be available for those whose homes and/or businesses were affected by the Echo Mountain Fire or the straight-line wind event (wind damage beginning Sept. on the 7th); if you are a renter at one of the affected properties you are also encouraged to attend.
The MARC will be open this week at the Lincoln City Outlet Malls in Suite 200.
- Tuesday: 3pm – 8pm,
- Wednesday: 1pm – 8pm, and
- Thursday: 8am – 1pm
See attached announcement with full details of the MARC.
The MARC will include representatives from several support services such as Planning Department, Solid Waste, Behavioral Health, Oregon Department of Forestry, Federal Emergency Management (FEMA). Additional resources will be available either in person or in printed form; see the full list of agencies as of the time of this announcement.
- No registration needed, free
- Due to COVID conditions only a limited number of persons will be allowed in at one time. Face coverings and hand sanitizer will be made available.
- A greeter will be at the main entrance to greet attendees, provide them with information on the MARC and if needed will make a list of the order the attendee’s arrival so entrance will be based on first come first serve. (We estimate we can allow 20-25 families in at one time)
- Computers with internet access will be available for those who need to file an application with FEMA or for the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Interpreters available on site to assist as needed
Confirmed Community Services Partners:
- City of Lincoln City
- DHS – Self Sufficiency
- Federal Emergency Management (FEMA – financial assistance application)
- Lincoln County Animal Shelter
- Lincoln County Behavioral Health
- Lincoln County School District
- Lincoln County School District H.E.L.P.
- Lincoln County Emergency Management (Small Business Administration Loan Assistance info)
- Lincoln County Environmental Health Vital Records (birth and death certs)
- Lincoln County Environmental Health (public water system monitoring)
- Lincoln County Planning and Development (info on rebuilding, permits, process to rebuild)
- Lincoln County Solid Waste
- Ministerial Services
- Northwest Septic Service
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Pacific Power and Light
- Red Cross – Clean Up Assistance Kits
- Robertson Environmental
Additional resources near the MARC include:
- The Donation Distribution Center is located in Suite 118 and is open from 10am to 6pm.
- Trauma Center for Disaster Victims (Behavioral Health) is located in Suite 410 and is open from 10am to 5pm
Questions or Need More Information?
- Contact the Lincoln County Call Center at 541-265-0621 between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Check out more information on the Lincoln County Echo Mountain Fire website at www.co.lincoln.or.us/echomountainfire – go to the Disaster Damage and Recovery Page
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
Emergency Management Division