Work crews will be working on a major street in Toledo two days this week and two days next week. Here’s the scoop from public works…
Here are the dates of lane closures on East Slope Road from SE Fir to SE 10th:
· Tuesday Sept. 17th, Saw cutting near SE fir and East Slope.
· Thursday Sept. 19th, Dig out and replacement of culvert and catch basin across both lanes of East Slope Road Near SE Fir. Intermittent Lane closures.
· Wednesday Sept. 25th, Grind and leveling course/dig out and repair in various locations along the route, Intermittent Lane closures.
· Thursday Sept. 26th, Overlay to begin, Intermittent Lane closures.
· Other activities include; placement of shoulder rock and road markings.