Our Sponsors

Weather Newport

Our Sponsors

Stove fire at 2415 NW Nye – stove hood exhaust fan

Newport fire fighters responded to a report of a fire in a stove hood at a home at 2415 NW Nye Street Thursday around noon. Firefighters arrived to see light smoke coming from the house and made entry. They were able to get things under control quickly and established that the hood fire had not extended into any walls or in the attic.

Assistant Chief Rob Murphy says the cause was attributed to a hood exhaust fan that failed, overheating and causing a small fire.

depression

barrelhead

Coast Tree

audiology title=

barrelhead

prp

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

audiology title=

barrelhead

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

Our Sponsors