15th Annual HARVEST & HOLIDAYS ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL BRINGS GLORIOUS GIFTS GALORE TO YACHATS
The 15th Annual Harvest & Holidays Arts & Crafts Festival by Crafts on the Coast featuring over 70 exhibitors will take place inside Yachats Commons, in beautiful Yachats, on Saturday, November 3, and Sunday, November 4, from 10-4 both days. Admission to this family friendly event is free.
START YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING IN A FUN, FRIENDLY HOLIDAY ENVIRONMENT
The Yachats Commons will be filled with nearly 70 of the best artisans from the Pacific Northwest. The vast variety of interesting, beautiful, unique, functional and fun gift ideas at this premiere juried event is mind boggling. From gourmet foods to fine art, jewelry clothing wood, metal, fabric, paper and glass art, to bath & body products and candles, this selection offers something for everyone in everyone’s budget. The holiday atmosphere at the Festival is uplifting and there are craft demonstrations, free tastings of the gourmet food and face painting to make it even more fun. Community Booths offer important information and offer a chance to assist those in need. Visit with Yachats Fire Dept. and learn something new about preparedness and stop by the Yachats Ladies Club booth and buy a chance on the scholarship quilt.
Over half of the participants in the Festival are from Lincoln County and they include:
* Virginia and David Moffitt, scroll saw puzzles and toys
* Rose Estes, up-cycled vintage saris and kimonos into jackets and wraps
* Ron and Jill Bauer, hand carved walking sticks and accessories
* Jean O’Hearn, fun jewelry; Janice Hoffman, agate lamps and fountains
* Karen Hendrickson, National award winning scratchboard artist
* Linda Davlin, fine hand knit caps
* Violet Young, original art coloring books, calendars and Joy Sphere Treasure Balls
* Paddy Pace, music boxes
* Barry Campbell, fine turned wood functional art
* Pam Parker, fine art in watercolor, acrylic and pyrography
* Nicole Loxley, hand made leather craft
* Larry & Linda Addison, hand blended spices and teas
* Sharron Brown, Fog Wash Soap
* Jennifer Kopp, Luv’n Salsa
* Donna McCoy, marine photography
* Ann Mills, country crafts
* Anja Chavez, award winning fine beaded jewelry and dog treats
* Ray Degele, Depoe Baykery
* Cheri Aldrich, award winning mixed media art
* Sally Graves Jennings, embellished silk velvet scarves and hand felted pins
* Lyle and Arlene Gowing, loomed rugs and hand spun yarn
* Gatlin Andrews, creative contemporary photographic art.
The 15th Annual Harvest & Holidays Arts & Crafts Festival by Crafts on the Coast takes place inside Yachats Commons, 441 Hwy. 101 N. in Yachats on Saturday, November 3, and Sunday, November 4, from 10-4 both days. Admission and parking are free for this family friendly event. For more information, please call 541-547-4664.