[stream provider=video base=x:/www.newslincolncounty.com/videos/2011/5 flv=shilo-fire.360p.flv img=shilo-fire-ff.jpg hd=shilo-fire.720p.flv mp4=shilo-fire.iPhone.m4v embed=false share=false width=560 height=315 dock=true controlbar=over bandwidth=med autostart=false /]
Fire was extinguished. No evacuation required. Assistant Fire Chief Rob Murphy said greasy kitchen rags that had been washed and and hot dried were stacked in a container. They ignited themselves. Murphy said such rags usually have at least a small amount of residual oils or grease in them, and when they are stacked still hot from the dryer, they can burst into flame. He said if just-dried cleaning rags are removed immediately from a dryer, always lay them out to cool before folding and stacking them.