Our Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Leaving it on the stove….too long

8pm – A fire broke out at Bella Lago Village early Wednesday evening.   The apartment complex at Airport and Woodside was full of smoke. Firefighters could not get anyone inside the unit #13 to open the door – so the firefighters forced their way in.  Inside the apartment it was very smokey.   Nobody home.  Firefighters say the apartment was full of smoke and flames coming from the stove.  Firefighters quickly put the fire out. 

Cleaning windows and repainting some walls will restore the apartment.  No word on whether the apartment occupant came home.

barrelhead

Coast Tree

audiology title=

barrelhead

prp

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

audiology title=

barrelhead

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

Our Sponsors