Summary: The Flu is coming up on us…
- During Week 49, 1.4% of all emergency department visits in Oregon were due to influenza-like illness (ILI).
- Among Oregon labs reporting to the National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System (NREVSS) and the state health department, 0.6% of specimens tested were positive for influenza.
- One influenza-related hospitalizations was reported during the week in the Portland tri-county metropolitan area.
- No influenza outbreaks were reported.
We invite you to share this Flu Bulletin with your colleagues!
- Please link to the report listed above for more information regarding flu activity in Oregon.
- Additional information is also available on our website: http://healthoregon.org/fludata