…FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOW THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING…
* WHAT…Minor flooding is occurring.
* WHERE…Siletz River at Siletz.
* WHEN…Until late tomorrow morning.
* IMPACTS…Above 18.0 feet, expect minor flooding of a small housing development near mile post 8 down stream from Mack Landing. Widespread lowland and pasture land flooding also occurs at this level. Flooding may be worsened during high tide.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS… – At 9:30 AM PST Friday the stage was 16.7 feet. – Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending at 9:30 AM PST Friday was 16.7 feet. – Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 17.9 feet late this afternoon. It will then fall below flood stage early Saturday morning. – Flood stage is 16.0 feet. – http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood