COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 12 and older
- For the most up-to-date information, visit our booster and third doses web page.
- Vaccinations are free for everyone (with or without insurance).
- You do not need to show an ID or proof of citizenship to get vaccinated.
- Vaccines are safe and effective. To learn more, visit our FAQ page.
On this site, you can view the Vaccine Locator Map to find a vaccination site close to you.
You can also sign up to receive notice of vaccination services in your area and important updates about the pandemic.
Do you belong to a tribe or live in a tribal jurisdiction?
The vaccine process under each tribal jurisdiction may differ. Please check with your tribal provider.
Do you need help using this site?
- If you experience technical issues, please call 211 or (toll free) 866-698-6155 for assistance. For TTY assistance, call 711 and dial 866-698-6155.
- If you need a translator for a language this online tool does not support, please call 211 or 1-866-698-6155. Bilingual staff are available to support English and Spanish language speakers. Free interpretation is available for all other languages.
- For people with disabilities or people who speak a language other than English, Oregon Health Authority can provide information in alternate formats such as translations, large print, or braille. Contact the Health Information Center at 1-971-673-2411, 711 TTY or COVID19.LanguageAcess@dhsoha.state.or.us.