POLICE ADVISORY COMMITTEE AGENDA Wednesday, September 22, 2021 – 6:00 PM
Council Chambers, Newport City Hall, 169 SW Coast Highway
The meeting will be held electronically
Provisions for those with disabilities, should be made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to Peggy Hawker, City Recorder at 541.574.0613, or email@example.com.
The meeting will be live-streamed at https://newportoregon.gov, and broadcast on Charter Channel 190.
The agenda may be amended during the meeting to add or delete items, change the order of agenda items, or discuss any other business deemed necessary at the time of the meeting.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2.A August 25, 2021 Minutes
August 25, 2021 MINUTES – Final.pdf
3. DISCUSSION ITEMS
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. A request for an interpreter for the DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING, or for other accommodations for persons with
Anyone wishing to provide written public comment should send the comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must be received at least four hours prior to the meeting.
- 3.A Committee Member Appointment
- 3.B Committee Member Resignation
- 3.C Community Questionnaire Community Questionnaire.pdf
- 3.D NPD Policy Manual Table of Contents NPD Policy Manual Table of Contents.pdf
- 3.E Monthly Statistics NPD Aug Stats.pdf
- 3.F Police Department Budget Police 1070 Budget.pdf
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. COMMITTEE COMMENT