Starting – March 28, 2021
* This initial walk will originate just south of the So. Oregon border and will proceed north to the Maritime Memorial next to the bridge in Astoria. Approx. 345 miles.
* As the name indicates the primary purpose of the walk is to bring further awareness and acknowledgment towards the present climate emergency we are in.
* The duration of the walk will be about 30 days, please join for any part of the walk or all of it. 23 walking days @ 15 miles a day = 345 miles, plus rest days.
* There are NOT any predetermined or preset places to camp along the route, which will be mainly along Hwy 101.
* There will be an average of 15 miles per day, w/ a few days closer to 20,
* This will be a totally self-funded and self-sufficient endeavor for all participants.
* NO rude or disrespectful attitudes towards anyone will be tolerated.
* YOU MUST have a Covid mask.
* Further information can be obtained @
email@example.com or 541-263-2920 -Text #
“Without love in the dream it will never come true”