* Flood Warning for the Siletz River at Siletz.
* Until Wednesday morning.
* At 2:30 PM PST Tuesday the stage was 15.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage late this afternoon to a crest of 16.5 feet late this evening. It will then fall below flood stage late tonight.
* Impact…Above 16.0 feet, expect minor lowland flooding and minor flooding of some structures and roads along the Siletz River.
Flooding may be exacerbated during high tide.
– Current Lincoln County rivers can be monitored here: https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/emergencymanagement/page/hazards-flooding-and-river-levels
– Current conditions or alerts from NWS can be monitored here: https://alerts.weather.gov/cap/wwaatmget.php?x=ORC041
– New to Lincoln County or want more information on our flooding events, preparedness, response, recovery – check out our Flood Info Guide: https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/sites/default/files/fileattachments/emergency_management/page/4631/information_guide_-_flooding.pdf