Watch the Holiday Lights Parade!
Lincoln City Police Department, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Newport Police Department, Newport Fire Department, Newport Public Works, Oregon State Police, Toledo Police Department, U.S. Coast Guard Station Yaquina Bay, and U.S. Army National Guard are bringing the holiday cheer.
Rain or shine, the Holiday Lights Parade will depart the Army National Guard Armory at 541 SW Coast Hwy at 4:00 P.M. on Wednesday, December 16. The parade is expected to last approximately 30 minutes. Anyone wishing to watch from their cars may park in any of the city public parking lots along the route, Agate Beach Wayside, and Ernest Bloch Wayside. Please be mindful and courteous of others if you park in business parking lots. If you are standing outside to watch, please be sure to mask up and social distance from others not in your group.
1. Leave Armory lot, cross Hwy 101 and proceed northwest on SW Neff St.
2.. Turn west on SW 2nd St.
3. Turn north on SW Coast St.
4. Turn east on W. Olive St.
5. Turn north on NW Nye St.
6. Turn east on NW 6th St., cross Hwy 101 to NE 6th St. Continue east on NE 6th St.
7. Turn north on NE Eads St.
8. Turn west on NE 11th St., cross Hwy 101 to NW 11th St. Continue west on NW 11th St.
10. Turn north on NW Spring St. Follow NW Spring north onto NW Oceanview Dr. to Hwy 101
11. Turn north onto Hwy 101. Continue north to NW 60th St.
12. Turn west on NW 60th St.
13. Turn south on NW Rhododendron St.
14. Turn east on NW 56th St.
15. Turn south on Hwy 101.
16. Continue south on Hwy 101 to Armory.