Wildfire Evacuation Update Evening of September 11
LINCOLN CITY, Oregon- Evacuation orders for Level 2 and 1 South of NE 39th , from NW 39th Street to the West side of Devils Lake then South through the City Limits and from NW Logan Road (Roads End Area East to Hwy 101/Hwy 18 Interchange) have been removed.
Community members may return to their homes and businesses. You can view the updated evacuation map and view updates on the City’s Website
Please call the Lincoln County Call Center at 541-265- 0621 if you have questions or need assistance returning home.
- September 11, 2020 Updates (3:36pm)
- NW Natural customers in the north end of Lincoln City (Logan Road North and east to Neotsu) may or may not have Natural Gas. The gas regulators and key values for this area are in the active fire area of the Echo Mountain Complex, no estimated time for repair.
- Evacuation level updates are being made available through the County’s Evacution Page and through Lincoln Alerts- DOWNGRADE NOTICE – Removal of Level 2 and 1 South of NE 39th–Updated Evacuation Map This is an emergency notice from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office regarding the Echo Mountain Fire Complex.
The Level 2 and 1 evacuation notices in the Lincoln City area have been removed:
- From NW 39th Street to the West side of Devils Lake then South through the City Limits
Community Members in the downgrade area can return to their homes and business at this time. If you need transportation back to your home you can call the County Call Center at 541-265-0621 for coordination.
Cautionary Re-entry Information:
- It is always advisable to do a safety check of your home and property when you return.
- You may experience some intermittent power disruption over the next few days.
- Continue to monitor local media sources, county website and your telephone devices to receive further information and updates.
Any additional questions can be forwarded to the Lincoln County Emergency Public Information Call Center at 541-265-0621, www.co.lincoln.or.us/echomountainfire .
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
- Power is in the process of being restored but there are still outages being reported. Pacific Power is calling residents to check if the power is on at your location. To check on your location, to report an outage, please call 877-508-5088.
- Hwy 18 remains closed
- ODF Update Echo Mountain Fire Update 9-11-2020
- At this time, to volunteer or donate, please call the Lincoln County Call Center at 541-265-0621.