UPDATED ROAD CLOSURES, Street Grinding and Paving Activity Thursday and Friday, August 13 and 14, 2020
Chris Janigo, Sr. Project Manager 541-574-3376
The City of Newport, Public Works Department, advises there will be partial road closures and road work activity for the following streets on the specified dates below, between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. All cars must be removed from these streets by 7:00 AM on the indicated day.
Thursday, August 13th
- SW Bay St. between US 101 and SW 12th St.
- SW 11th St. between SW Bay and SW Abbey
- SW Case St. between SW 11th and SW 12th
- SW 2nd St. between SW High and SW Hurbert
- SW 6th St. between SW Hurbert and the end of the road
- SW Alder between US 101 (Pig-n-Pancake) and SW 10th
- SW Lee St. between US 101 to SW 2nd St.
- NE 7th Drive from NE 6th St. to the end of the roadFriday, August 14th
- SW 9th St. between SW Abbey and SW Bay
- SW Alder between US 101 and SW 10thThank you for your patience and cooperation.