Reopening of City of Depoe Bay Facilities
At the May 12, City Council Special Meeting the Council moved to open the following facilities:
Public Boat Launch Ramp – Thursday, May 14. Barricade will be removed at 8:30 AM.
Transient Moorage Dock – Thursday, May 14.
City Park (limited Use – see below) – Friday, May 15.
The City will be posting COVID-19 related signage as required by the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for the reopening of outdoor recreation facilities. Please remember the importance of maintaining at least six (6) feet of physical distance between parties per Oregon state health department requirements.
The following City facilities will remain closed:
* Fish Cleaning Stations until further notice.
* City Hall (limited access by appointment only and public meetings) until further notice. The City is encouraging the wearing of cloth, paper or disposable face coverings.
* Public Restroom Facilities (downtown, city park/boat launch, and harbor) until further notice. The City will provide a porta-potty near the Public Boat Launch Ramp and Harbormaster’s Shack
* Community Hall closure extended to September 1.
* City Park Gazebo and Playground remain closed until further notice.
* As the state reopens, it’s important to remember the risks. We must all do our best to protect ourselves and one another. If we all follow these actions, we will help save the lives of our colleagues, neighbors, friends, and family members. – Oregon Health Authority