Lincoln County School District
REVISED Meal Route Schedules Effective 3/24/2020
Lincoln County School District in partnership with Sodexo Food Services and First Student Transportation Services will continue to provide meal options to the youth in Lincoln County during the emergency school closures currently underway.
Spring Break as a scheduled school closure will have meal services on Tuesday (3/24) and Thursday (3/26) only. Monday through Friday service will resume for the emergency school closure March 30, 2020 – April 28, 2020.
New route schedules indicate actual meal arrival times. If you have any meal route or schedule related questions, please contact First Student at 541-336-5101.
The second option for meal service of curb-side meal pick up remains the same on the dates listed above between 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm at the following locations:
● Crestview Heights, 2750 S Crestline Drive, Waldport, OR 97394
● Newport Middle School, 825 NE 7th Street, Newport, OR 97365
● Taft High School, 3780 SE Spy Glass Ridge, Lincoln City, OR 97367
● Toledo High School, 1800 NE Sturdevant Road, Toledo, OR 97391
● Siletz Valley Charter, 245 NW James Franks Ave, Siletz, OR 97380
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement changes to maximize efficiency and sustainability of meal service for the youth of Lincoln County.
Please see our website www.lincoln.k12.or.us for the new food route schedules effective 3/24/2020 – 4/28/2020.