A message from Chief Jerry Palmer regarding the COVID-19 Virus
Lincoln City Police and the 911 Dispatch Center remain fully operational and police patrols will continue to provide regular protection for the community. However, minor, non-life threatening calls for service will be directed to an on-duty officer who will take the call and will fill out a report for later follow-up.
Anyone needing administrative services, such as records requests, vehicle impound releases, property releases, or sex offender registrations, must call our non-emergency number first, (541) 994-3636 and make an appointment. This will allow staff to determine if face-to-face contact with an officer is necessary and allow us to minimize contact time by having paperwork processed prior to arrival.
* Appointments for face-to-face administrative services will only be accepted Monday through Friday during regular business hours between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
* Records requests and property releases will be by appointment only.
* No fingerprinting requests will be performed until further notice.
* No ride-along requests will be approved until further notice.
* No public tours of the LCPD building and operations will be conducted until further notice.
We want to emphasize to our citizens to please call our non-emergency line (541) 994-3636 BEFORE coming to the office for administrative services or to make initial reports of low level, non-life threatening complaints such as theft, property damage, etc.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Your cooperation will ensure our ability to continue to provide optimal assistance and service to our community.