The City has taken the following actions as a result of COVID-19.
Lincoln City Parks & Recreation RecKids After-School Program is postponed starting March 16 through April
- Track & Field and Soccer spring sports are postponed until April 8.
- Senior Center closes at 4pm (3/13), staying closed until further notice.
- Half Marathon/10k race cancelled. Currently working on an alternative.
- SOLVE Beach Clean-up (3/28) postponed. Date TBD.
- Nesika Park public meeting (3/18) postponed. Date TBD.
The City Council March 16 Work Session and March 23 Council Meeting will be held. These meetings do not include public hearings or public participation. The public is invited to attend and listen (although due to social distancing fewer seating will be available). It is recommended that the public not attend in person but observe the meeting via live streaming on the City’s website www.lincolncity.org . The meeting may also be observed on Charter Channel 4 .
City offices continue to be open although encourages you to conduct business by phone.
Please check the website for updates as the situation is constantly evolving and changes to this could occur.