Beginning with tax year 2019-20 Lincoln County property taxpayers will no longer be able to make their property tax payment at these local banks: Bank of the West, Columbia Bank or First Interstate Bank.
Local banks and Lincoln County will discontinue this convenience as of October 25, 2019.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This change is to facilitate efficiencies and to comply with banking rules and future decisions of local banks who may phase out the collection of property taxes for Lincoln County.
Lincoln County has many other payment options for our property taxpayers which include the following:
* Make a payment “online “through our website with credit card, debit card or electronic check.
* Make a payment through your own online banking institution.
* Pay at our service counter in person, with cash, cashier’s check, money order, personal check or business check.
* Pay by mail, postmark accepted.
* Go to the local post office and get a date stamp and ask for a certificate of mailing. Pay at our drop box located on the Lincoln County Courthouse parking lot.