Our Sponsors

Weather Newport

Newport: Stove fire shut down fast at 258 NW Coast Street, upstairs.

8:47pm:  Fire reported in a three story apartment building at 258 Northwest Coast Street. Arriving firefighters report that it appears to be a stove fire caused by faulty wiring. The residents pulled the power plug and the fire in the stove subsided. Fire Chief Rob Murphy is on scene. Says the fire has been extinguished.

Chief Murphy said it was a faulty heating element in the stove.

barrelhead

Coast Tree

audiology title=

barrelhead

prp

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

audiology title=

barrelhead

prp

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

Our Sponsors