Cannabis- Know Your Stuff!
Cannabis products are becoming a hot topic among adults in their golden years. Join us for an informal workshop for seniors (60+) to learn about the challenges and benefits of using medical and/or recreational cannabis. Gain a better understanding of:
* Safe dosages
* Variety of Products
* Drug Interactions
* Combining with Opioids or other Prescription Drugs
* Review of Research
* Differences between THC and CBD
* Importance of consulting your physician
Sessions will be held in June at various locations. A Free light dinner will be served.
* Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 at the Toledo Public Library, 173 NW 7th St. Toledo, 97391
* Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 at the Newport Public Library, 35 NW Nye St. Newport, 97365
* Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 at Seashore Family Literacy Center for Learning, 265 Bay St. Waldport, 97394
Register and select the date and location you will attend so we know how many to plan dinner for! bit.ly/paadaworkshops
For questions, email Don McDonald, PAADA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 574-7890