2/23/19 Showers likely today, light breeze, high 45-50F, rain tonight-tomorrow night, 1-2″ total precip, S winds 5-15mph, lows 35-40F, high 45F. Outlook: some wet snow possible Mon morning, otherwise expect rain/showers Mon afternoon through Thu, chance of rain Fri, highs 45-50F, lows 35-40F.
Surf Height…………..9 to 13 ft.
Weather………………Mostly cloudy with rain likely and a chance of showers. Highs 45 to 50.
Wind…………………Southwest 5 to 10 mph with gusts to 15 mph.
Tides (South Beach)…
High tide…9.1 ft at 02:58 AM PST.
Low tide….0.9 ft at 09:02 AM PST.
High tide…8.0 ft at 03:12 PM PST.
Low tide….0.8 ft at 09:08 PM PST.
Sunrise – 7:03 AM PST. Sunset – 5:55 PM PST.
Winter Travel Update:
– Winter Storm Watch for the Greater Portland and Vancouver metro area, Central Willamette Valley, North Oregon Coast and Coast Range, Lower Columbia, and I-5 Corridor late Sunday night through Monday… 2 to 8 inches of snow possible, heaviest in and near the Coast Range. Additional freezing rain possible near Troutdale and Washougal Monday night.
– Winter Storm Watch upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning for North Oregon Cascades and foothills tonight and Sunday… 12 to 24 inches of snow expected.
– Winter Storm Watch upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning for Lane County Cascades tonight through Monday morning… 18 to 36 inches of snow expected.
– Winter Weather Advisory for the west and central Columbia Gorge and Hood River Valley tonight through Sunday morning… 2 to 6 inches of snow expected.
– Winter Storm Watch for the west and central Columbia Gorge and Hood River Valley late Sunday night through Monday night… 4 to 12 inches of snow possible, followed by a possible transition to freezing rain west of Cascade Locks.
– Winter Storm Watch for the North Oregon Cascades and foothills Sunday night through early Tuesday morning… an additional 12 to 24 inches possible.