Benefits Delayed According to DHS – Expected End of July LCSD Youth to Receive $30 per Month for Food this Summer
Summer Electronic Benefits Transfer for Children
In addition, all Lincoln County youth are encouraged to eat free breakfast and lunch at one of the 14 summer meal sites. A complete list of summer meal site locations can be found on our website: www.lincoln.k12.or.us. Adult meals may be purchased for $3.00.
Some ideas to keep in mind is that:
• You can receive the benefits for your child even if a non-citizen.
• There is no application required
• The child may still be eligible if they have graduated this year
• The child must be at least 5 years of age and have gone through kindergarten
• SEBTC benefits will automatically be added to eligible children on SNAP. This action will occur on June 1, 2018.
• SEBTC benefits must be used by September 4, 2018
• If the household moves out of state, the SEBTC will be closed.