Financial Accountability and Management
As your county commissioner I bring the following financial expertise and results:
* Limited county government growth – only 7 additional general government budgeted positions over the last 5 years.
* Nearly doubled critical general fund reserves to $9 million
* 12 years combined experience as a banker and commissioner on the county budget committee
* Re-aligned and adjusted county salary structure ensuring equal pay for equal work for all
* New health benefits plan saved nearly $1 million annually in tax payer dollars
* 29 years experience as a commercial/community banker
* Managed a $150 million loan portfolio of Fortune 500 companies
* Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Whitman College
Any and all candidates who would like to further elucidate or remind voters of why they’re running for office are cordially invited to express their reasons in our free forum for the voters to review.
200 word limit per submission.