Anyone who is eligible for Medicare within a few months or is new to Medicare; current beneficiaries who would like to better understand Medicare benefits and options; and spouses and other relatives of Medicare eligible clients.
* OCWCOG and SHIBA are hosting a Medicare class that will cover the basics of Medicare parts A, B, C, and D.
* Oregon Coast Community College, 3788 High School Drive, Lincoln City.
* It’s Wednesday, March 28th, from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
* This is an informational opportunity offered at no cost to community members.
* Seats must be reserved by calling 541-574-2684