In terms of what DONATIONS we need:
* Small LED flashlights with batteries
* Full sized shampoo, bars of soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shavers
* New socks for men, women and children
* New underwear for men women and children
* Gloves/mittens for men, women and children
* Hats for men, women and children
* You can drop these items at Walmart, Payne West Insurance in Newport, Senior and Disability Services on Main Street in Toledo, at Oregon Coast Bank in Waldport or at Toad Hall in Yachats. Donations will be accepted at the Nazarene Church on Wednesday January 27th from 2-6pm.
* People wishing to donate money can do so by mailing checks to Samaritan House at 715 SW Bay Street Newport, OR 97365. Indicate that the donation is for PHC is the memo line.
People wishing to volunteer on the day of the event can do so at www.tinyurl.com/volunteerPHC
If people have questions see flyer above!