TO ALL CHR DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT CO. CUSTOMERS:
The water lines have been filled and re-pressurized and every home at CHR checked to assure water is back on.
Please note the following:
* The “boil water” notice is still in effect.
* Fire hydrants are now functional. NLFR has been notified.
* You may see bubbles in your tap – run it a little longer and it will clear.
* You may smell stronger chlorine than normal.
* If your water was turned off at your valve – we have left it off.
* Our samples will go to the lab late today. The tests take 24 hours so by Friday morning we should hear results. Once the lab notifies us the water is safe to drink we will lift the boil water order.
* There’s still plenty of bottled drinking water available at The Riverhouse.
* Please conserve water. If Crowley Creek floods again as predicted it could be a of couple days until we can run the water plant.