City to discuss vacation rental dwelling rules with citizens
The City of Lincoln City is hosting a series of meetings with citizens from each Lincoln City neighborhood to discuss vacation rental rules. The City Manager, Ron Chandler, will lead these meetings and will focus on the City’s existing ordinances and regulations regarding vacation rentals. Meetings will be held as follows:
* Saturday July 11, starting at 11.30 am, Inn at Wecoma:
* Tuesday July 14, starting at 6.30 pm, Oregon Coast Community College:
* Wednesday July 15, starting at 6.30 pm, Oregon Coast Community College:
* Monday July 20, starting at 6.30 pm, Council Chambers:
* Tuesday July 21, starting at 6.30 pm, Lincoln City Senior Center:
* Wednesday July 22, starting at 6.30 pm, Lincoln City Community Center:
* Tuesday July 28, starting at 6.30 pm, Council Chambers:
“Following the May 19th election, which overturned two Vacation Rental Dwelling (VRD) ordinances, I discussed with the City Council the value and benefit of meeting with as many people as possible to discuss the current state of the VRD ordinances” said Ron Chandler, City Manager. “It is so important to hear, first hand, people’s concerns about the existing ordinances and the ordinances that were overturned.
After a short presentation, we will ask three questions. What do you like about the current ordinances and regulations? What don’t you like about the current ordinances and regulations? What didn’t you like about the ordinances that were overturned by the election?
This information will be presented to the City Council and Planning Commission so they can determine a course of action for VRDs in Lincoln City.”
For more information, please contact Ron Chandler, City Manager, at 541-996-1200 or via email at email@example.com.