“A PIRATES LIFE!“
* June 19th Friday 5pm till 10:30pm Port of Alsea Waldport
* 5:00pm – Mayor reads Proclamation and Grand Marshall is revealed
* 5:30pm – Appearances by: Captain Jack Sparrow & Jeff the Curly Hair Magician
* 6:00pm – 7:30pm: Live music by “Blues Crackers” Street Dancing!
* 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Pirate Costume Contest – all ages
* 8pm – 10:30pm: Live music by “ Revolving Doors” Street Dancing Continues!
* 9-11pm: Beach Bon Fire near West end of Port facing the Alsea Bridge
* Lighted Boat Parade at Dusk (call Robert Webb 541-977-6340 to register)
* June 20th Saturday 8am till 10:30pm Thru Out Waldport
* 8-10am: Lions Breakfast at Community Center
* 9-11am: Parade Registration Old Waldport High Area (near Shelter Me building)
* 10:30-11:30am: Judging for Best Use of Theme, Mayor‘s Choice, Kids Entry & Funniest!
* 10:00am: Vendor Fair Begins at old High School field area & Community Center
* 10:00am: Food thru out town- Waldport Boosters Chicken, Firehouse Dogs, St. Anthony’s Strawberry Shortcake, Big Mikes Brick Oven Pizza, Waldport Presbyterian Church, Moose Lodge Dogs and specials through out town!
* All Day – Car Club 101 & Bay City Cruisers car show and judging Columbia Bank
* NOON: Parade route starts at old High School parking lot to Hwy 34 West then South on Hwy 101.
* China Restaurant Lion Dancers perform immediately after parade on HWY 101 and again at 2pm near Kids Zone & Vendor area at old High School fields.
* 10am – 3pm: Old High School Area will feature: Kid Zone, Camel Rides, Bouncy House Fun, Live Blues Music, Strolling Magic, Captain Jack Sparrow & Crew, Water Balls, Giant Chair, Dress Like A Pirate, ASA Softball Tournament, Treasure Chest Ticket Sales available and more!
* 3:30-10:30pm: Street Dance & Entertainment in front of Moose Lodge on John Street
* Performance Times 3:30-6:30pm: “Trophy Husbands” Country Music & special appearance by Northern California harmonica player Larry Eaton
* 7:00pm: Magic by “Jeff the Curly Hair Magician”
* 7:30pm: 50/50 Opportunity Winner Announced
* 7:30-9:30pm: “Crooked” Alternative Reggae Music
* 9:30-10:30pm:“Sol Fire” Fire Dancers, Belly Dancing & Didgeridoo Music
* June 21st Sunday 10am – 2pm Alsea Bay Beach Area Waldport
10am-2pm: Sand Sculpting, Kite Flying, Keg Toss & Glass Float Hunt (all ages)
* Treasure Chest Winners will be drawn Monday June 22nd at Washington Federal Bank
(Winners need not to be present to win)
BIG THANKS TO THE HARD WORKING BEACHCOMBER COMMITTEE!!!