The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is recruiting energetic and dependable team players to fill two Registered Nurse positions to work in the Jail Medical Unit. An informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 starting at 4:00 p.m. The meeting is open to any registered nurse who wants to know more about what it means to work in public safety and jail health.
We want to give prospective applicants the best opportunity to be successful in the recruitment process. This meeting is designed to give applicants a feel for the jail environment and an opportunity to find out what it is like to work in a secure medical unit.
Those in attendance will be able to ask questions of jail staff and get information on:
* What kind of cases our clinic handles
* Coordinating with Health and Human Services on public health issues
* Giving medications to inmates in minimum, medium, and maximum security units
* HIPPA and how it applies to correctional facilities
* Responding to emergencies
* Why this might be the career for you
RN RECRUITMENT OPEN HOUSE
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22ND, 2015 4:00 P.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
LINCOLN COUNTY JAIL
251 W. OLIVE ST.
NEWPORT, OR 97365