The Flood Warning continues for the Siletz River at Siletz.
* At 11:00am Sunday the stage was 17.5 feet / 22330 cfs.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet and flood flow is 19000 cfs.
* Forecast: This river crested at 20.3 feet at 12/21 00:30 am. This river is expected to fall below flood stage around 4:00pm Sunday and continue falling for the next couple days.
* Impact: Above 18 feet, expect minor flooding of a small housing development near mile post 8 down stream from Mack Landing. Widespread lowland and pasture land flooding also occurs at this level. Flooding may be exacerbated during high tide.
The Flood Warning is cancelled for The Alsea River near Tidewater.
* At 12:00pm Sunday the stage was 17.9 feet / 19840 cfs.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet and flood flow is 20100 cfs.
* No additional flooding is currently forecast.
* Forecast: This river is expected to continue falling.