Caller to 9-1-1 says there is a very strong smell of natural gas in the neighborhood around 5311 No. Park Place. North Lincoln Fire to investigate. Northwest Natural likely to be involved somewhere along the way.
Police want the natural gas company to hurry up and get down there. Dispatch says they were called some time ago. Should be there any time.
Fire Rescue personnel grew nervous at the potency of the natural gas smell so they shut the gas off to the dwelling. They said a connection to the house had corroded and was leaking. Northwest Natural still not on scene. Fire Department will stick around until they get there.