A printer caught fire at Momiji’s Japanese/Chinese Restaurant at the Tanger Mall during the middle of the night.
North Lincoln Fire-Rescue officials say the fire erupted in a printer which quickly ignited materials around it. There was considerable damage in the printer vicinity but worse, there was heat and smoke damage throughout the restaurant. Assistant Fire Chief Doug Kerr said the restaurant will likely be closed for several weeks while the mess is cleaned up and returned to restaurant standards. He said it was something electrical in the printer – that was about all that they could come up with.