Holiday Weekend in Depoe Bay
No 3rd of July Fireworks but!….we do have specials, sales, whales, and so much more…
* Many Lareisa Plaza shops are offering sidewalk sales.
* Have you checked out Biker’s Break? (Even if you don’t have a motorcycle you may be surprised what you will find.)
* When is the last time you visited Bill at the What Not Shop? Honest he does have some new ”stuff” in there.
* Now that Linda has 3 Fuddy Duddy locations – it gives her 3 places for her specials. Most shops are offering in store specials. The candy and taffy shoppes have such a variety. (Do you know why some taffy is soft and some is hard?)
* The whales are super close to shore but you can’t get better weather to go out and see them up close and personal.
* Our gift shops offer the greatest variety I have ever seen in such a compact shopping area. Come make a new discovery.
* You also can schedule a salmon fishing trip – you may have noticed the boats coming in early – They only do that when they get their quota.
* Have you seen the Shark Museum or the Whale Watch Center since it renovated?
* How about stopping in the Chamber and picking up one of our new Depoe Bay Hiking maps?
* Depoe Bay restaurants are offering special meals and most of them also offer take out so you can keep your kitchen cool.
* Iced coffee sounds great too – stop at Just Coffee, Big Mountain Coffee (last minute groceries are at Lincoln Beach Thriftway and their super flag display), or Pirate Coffee.
* Look at all you can do and you do not even need to go out of town and fight the traffic.
* Depoe Bay July 10, Membership Meeting, 6:00 pm – Depoe Bay Community Hall
* September 20, 2014, 58th Annual Indian Style Salmon Bake, yes, the event is on schedule. (They are looking for volunteers so leave your name with the Chamber 541-762-2889) Ticket prices – $20.00 advanced sales $24.00 day of event
* FYI SeaGrove made the super donation to the Depoe Bay Food Bank – thank you so much!